Caro, MI US
Our client, a pain management center, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team in Caro, MI!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Nurse Practitioner Job Responsibilities:
- Provides patient care for people with chronic health issues or injuries that cause them pain.
- Examine patients, review their medical history, and consult with care providers to decide on therapy or treatment to help patient manage their pain.
- Prescribe medication and change dosage if necessary.
- Uses knowledge and pain management skills to find effective alternative treatments such as physical therapy, acupuncture, and electrical stimulation.
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Pain Management
- Experience with wound care - highly preferred
- Must hold a NP License that is active and unrestricted
- BLS (AHA)